Thursday, July 7, 2011

K-Pop Land

The new K-Pop song my 3rd and 4th grade girls are gushing over. The video is actually pretty cool, if not a tad early 2000s N*Sync,"No Strings Attached"-inspired...



And this one...well, it's a little old. But it's still one of my favorites. I don't really know why...Actually I do. It's because I was walking past a bright, beautiful makeup store one day when "JUST WANNA BE WITH YOU! OH EH, OH EH OH EH OH EH...." rang out and I started walking with the beat and it made me feel cool...  (Don't you hate when that happens though, really? It's like you have to take that extra half-step to get off beat so people don't think you're trying to go all runway-model on the sidewalk.)

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...