Monday, July 18, 2011

Zip Lining

The boy and I went zip lining in Mungyeong last Friday on our day-off. It was pouring rain and the hills were filled with low fog -- and it was absolutely incredible. Nine courses starting from the top of the highest peak and gradually, we made our way down from line to line. It felt like we were in a rain forest! And, of course, we wore rain ponchos like champs.
At the second to last course, there was a contest to see who could blow up the biggest balloon while zipping. I won. So I got a box of pencils made from recycled materials. A fine prize, indeed.

 Coming in backwards!


 Alex's crash landing (left) and our guide (right). 

P.S. We both got new shoes a couple of weeks ago (shown) and incidentally, the balloons we picked for the contest matched our shoes. And another guy's matched his shoes, as well. I guess we all really are drawn to certain colors. Sweet.

2 comments:

  1. I've been browsing on-line more than 3 hours as of late, but I never discovered any attention-grabbing article like yours. It's pretty value enough for me.
    In my opinion, if all site owners and bloggers made excellent content material as you probably did, the net can be a lot more helpful than ever before.
    Also see my page > Columbia rain jacket

    ReplyDelete
  2. That looks like a lot of fun! For me, zip-lining above the trees and mountains is more preferable than doing it in the city.

    pattaya villas

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...