Wednesday, September 21, 2011

"What the heck?!" Wednesdays

I was walking home from the bus stop a little while ago and couldn't help but notice the motorized scooter (as in, wheelchair) coming down the street; barreling right down the middle of the lane at a good 5mph. Just like one of the big boys (as in, cars). But he wasn't one of the big boys. He was a motorized scooter taking up the whole lane and going only 5mph. And, to be honest, any time I do see a motorized wheelchair in this country, it is scooting right on down the middle of the lane. Going 5 mph. Why?? Do they think, because their ride has a motor and four wheels, that they qualify as a car? Because they don't.


In other news, after witnessing Mr. Hot Wheels in action, I looked to my left and noticed a man passed out next to his crops on the side of the road. Was he taking a nap? Or was he dead? I think I saw his chest moving ever-so-slightly, taking in almost indistinguishable breaths. But I just don't know. I'll have to go back by and check on him a little later to be sure... Morbid moment of the day. Check.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...