Friday, October 7, 2011

Tioman Island, Malaysia


Well, I've been sick, (strangely) busy, and just plain not-in-the-mood to write this week. I'm getting sicker at the moment, so I'm bedridden on a Friday night. Runny, sniffley nose. Swollen glands. Hacking like an 80-year-old chain smoker. Chloraseptic spray, cough drops, and cold medicine littering my kitchen counter. Real exciting over here, basically.

I'm finally posting the last of my pictures from my trip from, well, ages ago. These were taken at Tioman Island in Malaysia, where we went scuba diving. I'm not going to say much, so just enjoy the photos. And I will, too. Maybe gazing into the gorgeous sunsets will somehow give my immune system a boost. 
Just maybe.



Our second chalet, YP. I still just hear the word "wipey" when I say the name, and can't help but think of cleaning dirty little baby butts. Gross. But, it's still a good chalet, if you ever decide to stay at Tioman! :)

1) A batik printing studio. It was closed, though :(  2) Local lady ridin' dirrty.

I laughed so hard when I saw 5 chickens crossing the road in a perfect, single-file line. 


Basically, all of Southeast Asia is teeming with giant lizards. Beware.

The water was so clear, you could see the beautiful coral reefs beneath the surface. We snorkeled here, right along the shore, and it was breathtaking.





No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...