Sunday, November 27, 2011

Crazies

I've been a bit of an adrenaline junkie these days. I think I'm done for now, though. I think. 

Last weekend, some friends and I went to Cheongpung Land in Jecheon. It's 60,000 won (about $60) to take a ride on the giant swing, ejection seat, and to go bungee jumping. Totally worth it. Though I was a nervous wreck for the bungee jumping, naturally. It didn't help that the elevator to the top of the platform played sickeningly creepy ice cream truck music. It was like a nightmare; we just needed clowns and we'd be set. On top of that, I had to jump very last. You'll see in the video below that it took me quite a while to muster up the strength to finally jump to my potential death. The things we do to ourselves... we are a bizarre species indeed.



Skip to about :40 to bypass my fearful hesitation and see actual jump. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...