Monday, May 21, 2012

Shuffle to the Nth Degree


I think I've stated before that Koreans are mad for the shuffle. They are always doing it. And that's not even an exaggeration. But currently, I've an obsession for these little shuffle routines that Koreans do together. Like, we're in the middle of a dance floor and a group of five boys will suddenly bust out moves in perfect synchronization and all I'm left to do is stop everything that I'm doing (which would be dancing) to ogle in utter admiration. And then, of course, attempt to copy them; look like a fool (Or a tool. Or both); and carry on again, back in my own little spot. But I vow to employ a Korean student on campus to teach me. I will learn to dance like the Korean boys! And that's a fact.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...