Wednesday, August 21, 2013

Oh, hey there...

Long time, no see...

I've realized that when you've lived in a new place for a while, things become...normal. I find that there's a shortage of things I feel inspired to write about. Not that there's not inspiration. But -- oh, who am I kidding -- I've become lazy about writing.

Since my last post (a year ago), I've traveled to three different countries, which WERE new and exciting. So, without further ado, I present you with a breath-taking photo log of the Philippines -- more specifically, Dumaguete on the island of Negros. Also, Alona Beach and surrounding areas on the island of Bohol, just South of Cebu.


Duma: Where we saw countless incredible sunsets and I received my diving certification on Christmas day.









 




We stayed in a gorgeous, renovated old home on the water:

While staying in small bungalows in the jungle of Valencia (just outside of Duma), we met these sweet children gathering fruit in their shirts. We ended up hanging out with them and their families all evening, karaoke-ing! I seriously considered moving permanently to their village.






 Alona Beach and a Tarsier on Bohol Island:



India and Sri Lanka....coming soon! :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...