Tuesday, March 25, 2014

Insatiable India


I tried.
I really tried to narrow down my hundreds and hundreds of India pics to my 10 favorite. 
THAT proved to be an impossible task..
I managed to wrestle the number down to 19, though.
Enjoy.


Delhi, Old and New:

(Apartments)
Jama Masjid -- the largest mosque in India!


Henna'd up!

Agra (Home of the Taj Mahal):


Lucky me -- I had the flu that day. And we had decided to wear our saris. 
Gawking passersby (who wanted to take photos with us) and feeling like death just do not mix.


 Varanasi:




View from the Ganpati Guesthouse.






I can't help but see Will Ferrell every time I look at this picture...

1 comment:

  1. There is a sharp contrast between the north india and south india. The south india is culturally more diverse and each state is an epitome of its uniqueness.

    Great photography by the way :)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...